Eric Hidle on 11 Jan 2009 12:29:33 -0800

[PLUG] [OT/FS] Spring Cleaning

It's that time of year again. I have piles of equipment that I am not using. Take a look at the list in the link below and let me know if you want any of it. It's first come, first served. The list will be updated as close to real-time as I can get. Please don't ask me to hold something if you don't intend to buy it. You'll have to come out to Lansdale to pick up whatever you buy. I'll accept reasonable offers, but please don't insult me :-)

That's it. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
Eric