Floyd Johnson on 22 Jan 2009 17:13:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Verizon FiOS?

I had planned to ask a related question yesterday.

Assuming Verizon gets serious about deploying FiOS in Philadelphia
proper, how does their FiOS tech support stack up? Namely, are those
people more knowledgeable about OS-neutral networking topics than their
DSL frontline personnel? I have impressed (and possibly galled) the DSL
support staff by knowing more than what they were trained to expect of
their "typical" user.