Bob Skaroff on 1 Feb 2009 11:05:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Anybody Using Kde 4.2 Yet?

debian 2.6.26-1-amd64 #1 SMP testing

I've installed kde4 from experimental. Now at 4.2.
My problems:
1) no bluetooth kio-slave (reported fixed in 4.3)
2) had to install kdm to make screen-lock work (then I disabled kdm)

It's still a bit rough, but it hasn't bombed, and I'm sticking with it. I will never use Gnome or Ubuntu ever.

There are a few gnome apps I like, such as Grip, but if an app wants to install 150 gnome packages fuggetaboutit.

Debian is linux.