Jon Bringhurst on 9 Feb 2009 14:30:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] reducing DNS expiry value

If you want to switch without any downtime, I suggest either running 2
servers simultaneously (not always practical) or setting up a reverse
proxy (like varnish) to forward connections to the new server until
the cache refreshes.

-Jon