Gordon Dexter on 14 Feb 2009 22:12:36 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Backup fun

What filesystem are you using on the disk?  FAT32 can't store files over
2GB in size, that might be it.  Best use ext3, or if you want to read it
in Windows, NTFS.  Also, how much data does it actually back up before
bombing out?  Just a few files, or many gigs?  Can you post the exact
error message?

--Gordon