John Von Essen on 16 Feb 2009 14:28:07 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Public Service Announcement (Really)

Update.

Another Wireless Philadelphia tower has been upgraded.

Those who are in the Kingsessing area (Paschal, Cobbs Creek, Angora)
and portions of Grays Ferry (closer to the river) should begin to
notice much better transfer rates and latency.