Joe Terranova on 17 Feb 2009 12:20:29 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Computer Repair Kit Packs Dozens of Tools in One Portable Package

> Troy, you are gonna love this, I think.  I haven't actually downloaded
> it, but it sounds good.

"The Computer Repair Utility Kit is no longer being distributed.
However, we may be re-releasing it soon after some changes."
http://www.technibble.com/computer-repair-utility-kit/

So it may be good, but you can't get it anymore. At least not from them.

There's a torrent of it here:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4694102/Computer-Repair-Utility-Kit-V2

But I haven't downloaded it, so standard warning about it possibly
being riddled with viruses and carcinogens. No qualms about posting a
torrent, since they were giving it away for free...

Joe Terranova