Walt Mankowski on 18 Feb 2009 05:11:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Computer Repair Kit Packs Dozens of Tools in One Portable Package

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 03:08:56PM -0500, JP Vossen wrote:
> Troy, you are gonna love this, I think.  I haven't actually downloaded
> it, but it sounds good.
>
>  From Jeff's blog (ignore the blog entry's title; whatever you think the
> title is about, it isn't):
> http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat/2009/02/16/sex-and-the-single-spaniel/
>
> http://lifehacker.com/5154441/computer-repair-kit-packs-dozens-of-tools-in-one-portable-package
> Computer Repair Kit Packs Dozens of Tools in One Portable Package
> By The How-To Geek, 11:00 AM on Mon Feb 16 2009, 40,287 views
>
> Windows only: Portable system-fixing bundle Computer Repair Utility Kit
> puts 57 recovery tools into a single package. That gives you easy access
> to important system utilities without the fuss of building your own toolkit.
> [...]

You know, I'd decided I was going to stop whining about all the
off-topic posts, but even if it were available why are you posting
about windows repair kits to a linux mailing list?

And who's Trog?

Walt