Jon Bringhurst on 19 Feb 2009 07:11:58 -0800

[PLUG] New User Group in Philly (Cocoaheads)

Hey Everyone,

Since there may be some interest with members of PLUG (a ton of C
hackers are involved), I thought I'd let everyone know about a new
user group (the first meeting was in January) based on Cocoa/Obj-C. So
far the attendance has been pretty good (around 20-25 people in
February).

The next meeting is March 12th, 7-9P at IndyHall
(http://www.indyhall.org/directions/). Far McKon is on schedule to
discuss and demo some cool stuff using the Image Capture framework.

http://phillycocoa.org/
http://groups.google.com/group/phillycocoa
http://cocoaheads.org/us/PhiladelphiaPennsylvania/index.html

-Jon