kamiza103 on 25 Feb 2009 08:13:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: cell tower near school

Actually, this is the largest collection of "tech people," AKA, "geeks," that I have access to.  Telecom seems to be a big topic here, so I figured it would be appropriate as an OT thread.

I did consider re-installing my IRC software to ask in an electronics channel.  E-mail...IRC...  E-mail won.

BTW, I didn't reference people *in* Britain; I referenced British people which, for all we know, could be residents of Philadelphia.  And I would guess that the word "mobile" is used by a variety of people.  Why discriminate and limit the field?  I just want answers.  Well...opinions at least.

I won't say any more because it is a waste to switch from an OT subject to debating the validity of the original subject with even less relevant points to Linux or the OT subject.

Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com> wrote:
I don't know. What is the point of asking about cell phone towers
(and referencing people in Britain) for a Philadelphia Linux Users
Group? Surely there are better places to find out such information.