Art Alexion on 4 Mar 2009 09:14:39 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Firefox crashes with lots of tabs open

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 12:01:11 pm zuzu wrote:
> I take it you're also not the sort who has over a terabyte of MP3s, or
> has OCR'd all their books into searchable PDFs?

Do FLACs count?

No, on the PDFs, though.  I can't stand reading more than a few paragraphs on
screen.

I can listen to music while I wash dishes, exercise, read email, socialize,
and spend "quality time" with my wife.  I can't read web pages or PDFs while
doing any of these (least of all the aforementioned "quality time" lest I
suffer John Babbitt's fate).