Elizabeth Krumbach on 4 Mar 2009 10:44:53 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Kubuntu vs. Debian Lenny

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com> wrote:
> While I see that, I tried it about 6 months ago, and could swear I was running
> 3.5.10 or 3.5.11.  I also remember seeing 4 on Matt R.'s laptop at a meeting.
> I thought it was an option you can switch back and forth because the KDE 4
> stuff was in KDE4 directories while KDE 3 was in KDE directories.  Am I
> remembering incorrectly?

KDE4 is in experimental, so it's possible he was running that:

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=kde4

But since he's also involved with KDE and has been tracking
development, it's entirely likely that he installed it himself and
didn't bother waiting for Debian at all.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com