Claude M. Schrader on 12 Mar 2009 14:32:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] tsclient

Jeff,
I found it. It appears the problem is when you hit enter to connect with
the cursor in the "Computer" field. If you tab down to user name or click
connect with your mouse, it seems to be fine.
Claude

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/270374

On 17:11 Thu 12 Mar     , jeff wrote:
> Claude M. Schrader wrote:
> > reproducible. When this happens the remote machine is still responding
> > fine, but I can not focus on any window except tsclient. I just gave up on
> > tsclient, and call rdesktop directly.
> >
> > Jeff, I am using XFCE - which desktop environment are you using?
>
> Bingo!
> We've confirmed a bug.  Xubuntu on all machines.
>
> I tried rdesktop yesterday.  No difference but I didn't generate any
> additional traffic either.
>

> Thanks.
>

> --
> ThermionicEmissions  -  the blog