Marc Spiron on 23 Mar 2009 07:27:48 -0700

[PLUG] Open-Source Positions in Philly

Hi everyone...Sorry for the blast email to all of you at once but I
wanted to reach out to you as a group.

A few different clients in Philadelphia have reached out to us for
opportunities that have similar requirements.  One is looking for a
Senior Developer in Python and OOP PHP with extensive knowledge of
open-source technologies.  The other one is searching for a Senior
PHP/LAMP Developer.  I am not sure if any of you would be interested or
know someone who may be but I wanted to pass the word out.  I do offer
an excellent cash bonus for successful referrals, so please feel free to
pass this along to your friends.

If any of you happen to already be working with one of my recruiters,
let them know that you are interested in hearing more about the
opportunity.  If you are not currently working with us, but would like
more information, please feel free to reach out to me at anytime to
chat.

Thanks again for your time!

Marc Spiron | Team Lead/Senior Recruiter
Human Capital Management, Inc.
983 Old Eagle School Rd. Suite 612
Wayne, PA 19087
p. 610.230.0255