Jonathan DeMasi on 31 Mar 2009 14:55:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Memory Questions - Advice Needed

I think it depends.  Personally if you are just doing general computing you probably won't notice the difference.  If you use a lot of memory intensive applications you will notice to some degree.  I have a high performance computer with DDR2-1066 and when I'm running a lot of stuff it's noticeably faster than the DDR2-800 that was in it before. (there is the same amount of memory but my other memory went bad so I replaced it with DDR2-1066)