Kyle Winfree on 13 Apr 2009 17:25:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Jaunty on Mini-9

Hi Wonk,
    I've got an Eee 1000, with the ssd "hard disk."  I've been using
Xandros that it came with for a few months, and aside from some odd
quirks, it's fine by me.  Mandriva is about to release MDV2010.  2009,
from what I hear, does have full support for the 901 out of the box.
2010 is rumored to have full support for all current Eee models.  Ubuntu
and Eeebuntu of course are very popular distros for the Eee, and you'll
find lots of support online.  Are you looking at buying an Eee, or do
you already have a 901?
Cheers,
Kyle (new to the group)