Alex Launi on 30 Apr 2009 16:49:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] The state of ATI vs. nVidia on Linux

Is there any reason you really need an external graphics card? Just find a board with a reasonable integrated Intel chip. If you're not doing hardcore gaming, or intense rendering, this will probably suit most of your needs just fine, my Intel X4500MHD kicks ass, so far no 3D or 2D app I've thrown at it has stuttered: Google earth, super tux racer, compiz, playing HD media (H.264)- all runs great.

--
-- Alex Launi