Ron Mansolino on 6 May 2009 16:52:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] No OpenGL on lenny upgrade

do an lsmod to see if nvidia is loaded - I "lost" mine because (I think) a kernel upgrade broke (something) and the nvidia hadn't upgraded their installer to patch things back together yet
(I had to get the right package from nvidia, up-to-date source code, headers, and the installer still wouldn't re-compile it...

but anyway, is your X running on with the nVidia driver, or has it fallen back to VESA?