Jeff Bailey on 9 May 2009 07:15:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] -- Mostly-OT -- Mythbuntu & Comcast channels?

Just as an aside, Comcast is giving away free D2A converters for basic
service.  When we upgraded one of our rental boxes, they gave us one for
a TV that has no box, and told us that we'd need it soon.

I'm using it, but I had been under the impression that I *wouldn't* need
one, since I already had cable service.  That kind of drove home the
point that they planned to get rid of all analog service.

I *think* they'll give up to 2 for free, but I could be wrong about that.