Andrew Keyes on 9 May 2009 20:21:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] -- Mostly-OT -- Mythbuntu & Comcast channels?

Gah, for the last time, the big analog to digital switch that is
happening on June 12 only affects over-the-air transmissions and has no
relationship to how Comcast/Verizon/other cable/satellite company
chooses to send their signals.  Comcast can continue to send programs to
you via an analog feed for as long as they like.  (But Comcast, along
with the others, are slowing pushing all their feeds to digital as
already mentioned, but this changeover has no relationship to the June
12 date.)