Walt Mankowski on 10 May 2009 04:57:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OpenStreetMap mapping party next weekend (5/16-17)

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 12:06:34AM -0400, Russ Nelson wrote:
> Hi.  I'm hosting, with Robert Cheetham, an OpenStreetMap mapping party
> next weekend, at Lovers and Madmen Coffee Lounge in University City.
> I suspect that most people here already know about OpenStreetMap, so
> I'll skip the introduction and go straight to the details:
>
> The Map:  http://openstreetmap.org
> The Wiki: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org
> The Event: http://community.cloudmade.com/event/custom/opensource/show/164

Did you intentionally set the map on that page to the wrong address to
demonstrate how much help the project needs?  :)  (The page says 40th
and Ludlow, but the map's pointing to 2nd and Huntingdon in
Kensington.  Also that map's wrong -- it shows St. Christopher's
Hospital at 5th and Huntington, but it's really at Front and Erie.)

Walt