sloopy on 30 May 2009 01:50:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] other than newegg ...

i have a generic PC tower case i got at Kehtron in Wilmington,DE
on Route 202 (aka Concord Pike) it has bays for 5 3.5" HD's and two
more floppy bays that can hold a HDD, and it was only like $50-70
came with a PS i wouldnt use with that many drives (i have since
replaced mine with a 500Watt Antec, since i have 5 HDD's in it)
i dunno if they do mail order, i do believe they do, i have been
dealing with them for probly 20 years, their customer service isnt
the best (english isnt a primary language for them) but i have
found them to be nice, and very reasonable in the $$$ dept...
i live near AC in NJ and still go there when i need to buy machines
or other major stuff...

http://www.kehtron.com/

 -chris