Michael Lazin on 3 Jun 2009 18:05:11 -0700

[PLUG] OT:Recovery of firefox bookmarks from places.sqlite

Hi, I have a friend with a windoze computer that the motherboard died on.  He bought a new computer.  He wants me to retrieve the files and firefox bookmarks from the hard drive of the old machine.  I plugged the hard drive into my linux box and mounted it and copied his "My Documents" and his places.sqlite files to an external hard drive.  How can I recover his bookmarks from the places.sqlite file?

--
Michael Lazin

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
against HTML e-mail    X