Paul L. Snyder on 8 Jun 2009 20:58:35 -0700

[PLUG] [Slightly OT] UPS recommendations

Just tripped the circuit breaker...the second time this summer that the
combined load of the printer and the A/C have pushed it over the edge.

While I do intend to have an electrician in to rewire at some point, it
would be really neat if, meanwhile, I didn't lose my work when I'm
simultaneously in need of coolness, and in need of hard copies, and
absent-minded.

Any suggestions for a where to start when shopping for a UPS?

Thanks,
Paul