Kevin McAllister on 10 Jun 2009 18:17:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Pros and cons of key-pair based vs password based SSH...

On Jun 10, 2009, at 8:47 PM, Michael Bevilacqua wrote:

> Note that, if you have access to /etc/ssh/sshd_config you could
> simply use this configuration option:
>
> AllowUsers user1 user2 user3

I've always been a big fan of the: AllowGroups option on sshd_config.
That way to give someone ssh access I just need to usermod them to the
right group.  And to revoke it, just remove them from the group.