Art Alexion on 22 Jun 2009 07:38:55 -0700

[PLUG] recent aptitude changes?

Version: 0.4.11.11-1ubuntu1

I used to run 'sudo aptitude update && sudo aptitude safe-upgrade' as a single
command.  Now, it seems that if there are any update errors (like unsigned
repositories), the command execution stops and safe-upgrade doesn't run.

It runs fine if I run it by itself and not appended to the update command.

Has anyone else noticed this change in behaviour?