David A. Harding on 30 Jun 2009 08:32:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Find Open Ports

A comment on your grammar:

    On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:34:45AM -0400, Brian Vagnoni wrote:
    > sorry to be a kill joy.

    The word is spelled killjoy. Note that I spelled it correctly
    in my post.

    > outgoing traffic counts to.

    The word is spelled too.

    > you mite find

    The word is spelled might. A mite is a small bug.

    "Next" is a subordinating phrase and should be followed by a comma.

    > An employer hires you placing

    You're missing a preposition or an auxiliary verb.

    > what do you do to pay them back; try and circumvent their rules

    Extended appositives should follow a colon or a dash. A semicolon
    separates independent clauses or items in a list.

    > As far as the comments on this list I'm

    Place a comma after the subordinating phrase, which starts with "As"
    and ends with "list."

I offered Casey advice. You attacked him. I find it distasteful that you
used some of the same words I used -- even if you couldn't spell them or
put them in grammatical sentences. I resent the implication of
association between us.

I try to ignore your posts.  Please, I beg of you, try to ignore mine.

Thank you,

-Dave
--
David A. Harding	    Website:  http://dtrt.org/