Michael Lazin on 1 Jul 2009 13:39:45 -0700

[PLUG] add symlink to directory with find -name -exec {} \;

Hi, occasionally I find a vulnerable script that I disable with something like find -name script_name -exec chmod 200 {} \;

I was thinking it would be more friendly to the user to add a symlink to the affected directory to a php.ini with allow_url_fopen and register_globals off.  Can anyone think of a simple way to add a symlink to a directory a vulnerable file is in with find?

--
Michael Lazin

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
against HTML e-mail    X