Art Alexion on 3 Jul 2009 08:54:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [semi-ot-hardware] compaq power brick

Looks like it is the aftermarket battery (about a year old but not often
used).  I took the battery out and the lights went on.  I still have the
original battery which works OK.

Short in battery?  Something that can be reset, or just get rid of the
battery?