Eric on 6 Jul 2009 20:24:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Magic jack

I've used MagicJack for about a year and a half.  I really like it EXCEPT for
it's reliance on a Windows system to work.  I've had no problems.

After trying to read the comments on the reddit post about magic jack I've come
to the immediate conclusion that if it's criticized on reddit I should go out
and buy at least two... as long as I'm either sober or drunk.

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas
#