K.S. Bhaskar on 8 Jul 2009 06:46:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Dell really gets Linux - at last

Over the last three years, between my family and my group at work, we
have purchased six Linux laptops from System 76 (system76.com).
Knowledgeable vendor, good support, competitive hardware and prices.

I have previously had good luck with HP.

Regards
-- Bhaskar