Elizabeth Krumbach on 28 Jul 2009 17:27:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Upcoming PLUG North Virtualization Roundtable - KVM and Virtualbox experts wanted!

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Ron Kaye Jr<rekaye1005@verizon.net> wrote:
> this is an important topic.
> any interest in moving the meeting to september,
> after all the august vacations.

Unfortunately not, since we already have people lined up to come out
for the August meeting. However we are considering doing another at
Central in the future, depending on the success of this.

And a general note for everyone who doesn't know already - networking
(for employment or otherwise) has always been welcome at PLUG
meetings, feel free to bring along business cards to hand out, the Q&A
segments of the meetings are a fine time to introduce yourself, your
skill set and mention that you're looking for a job.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com