Douglas Muth on 30 Jul 2009 10:39:25 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [JOB] PHP5 Developer - Telecommute - 60k/year

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Beau Gould
(OSS)<beau@open-source-staffing.com> wrote:

> This is a 100% telecommute, full time job paying $60,000 per year. There
> are no benefits at present, but that might change in the future. My
[snip]

No benefits at ALL?  Are you serious?

Your client may want to rethink their compensation strategy here.
Refusing to offer any benefits whatsoever is going to cause otherwise
qualified individuals to pass over that opportunity.  (I know I would,
if I were looking for work)

-- Doug