K.S. Bhaskar on 5 Aug 2009 13:23:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: Montco, PA area electronic recycling - this Saturday

Is it only old computers and TVs or will they also take old
entertainment gear (cassette decks, pre-amps, amps, VCRs and the
like)?  It's not entirely clear from the URL (though I admit I read it
in a hurry).  Thanks.

-- Bhaskar