Michael Bevilacqua on 5 Aug 2009 13:42:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: Montco, PA area electronic recycling - this Saturday

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 4:22 PM, K.S. Bhaskar <ksbhaskar@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it only old computers and TVs or will they also take old
entertainment gear (cassette decks, pre-amps, amps, VCRs and the
like)?  It's not entirely clear from the URL (though I admit I read it
in a hurry).  Thanks.

"Computers, Computer Equipment and Small TVs are Now being taken at ALL Montgomery County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Sites."

"Most of our collections have taken all electronics, including those often overlooked such as VCRs, tape decks, dvd players and televisions. Nationally, many collections only accept computers and peripherals."

--
Michael D. Bevilacqua
michael@bevilacqua.us