Ron Kaye Jr on 12 Aug 2009 11:02:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] (North) Virtualization round-table Slides

thanks for your work.

you may want to point out the biggest practical driving force.
datacenters like penn and thomas jefferson are ...

RUNNING OUT OF POWER IN THE DATACENTER!!! for real!!

Ron Kaye Jr
914-7294734