Michael Leone on 20 Aug 2009 15:01:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] win vnc client to access linux servers via gui

Any VNC client should be able to connect to any VNC server, on any
platform. I've connected to Linux servers using Windows VNC clients
many times.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>