Ron Kaye Jr on 21 Aug 2009 07:39:38 -0700

[PLUG] how about client to access linux servers via CYGWIN

have you ever used CYGWIN?
it has me baffled.

supposedly i downloaded a GIT plugin with setup. i need that. i see no evidence of it
when i run the program, i get a bash shell,
BUT no ssh command is available

Ron Kaye Jr
914-7294734