JP Vossen on 1 Sep 2009 14:35:50 -0700

[PLUG] Neat stuff from Jeff

While my work XP was totally bogged down attempting to install something
[1], I was just catching up on Jeff's blog [2] and ran across these
interesting and topical tidbits.  There are lots of others, but I
especially liked these.

http://d0od.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-features-ubuntu-karmic-910.html	10
New Features/Changes Coming In Karmic You May Not Know About...
	[Good stuff coming!]

http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=2442	BleachBit: Remove
unnecessary files to free space and maintain privacy

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-emulators-to-play-free-old-school-games-on-your-linux-machine/
3 Emulators To Play Free Old School Games On Your Linux Machine

Later,
JP

[1] I often multi-task the old fashioned way; I use more than one
computer...  I got in that habit because "cooperative multitasking" is
neither.  And anyone else notice that no matter what the OS or H/W
claim, MS Office apps still "cooperatively multi-task?"

[2] Blog: http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat/