zuzu on 4 Sep 2009 21:00:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Quasi OT: Please help me find a phone

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM, jeff<jeffv@op.net> wrote:
> My faithful Treo 700p is starting to really torque me off.  Or rather,
> I'm starting to get tired of its eccentricities.
>
> You couldn't GIVE me an iPhone, Crackberry, or Win OS.

BlackBerry (except the Storm) "just works".  the new ones, I think
including the Tour (on Verizon), use an optical sensor instead of a
trackball.

it's difficult enough that you're "particular" about what you want in
a phone, but add in CDMA (rather than GSM) compatibility, and you're
really limiting your options.