Eddie on 5 Sep 2009 07:57:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Crunchbang: Wow!

As a crunchbang user this thread is killing me lol!

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Art Alexion <arthur@alexion.com> wrote:
On Saturday 05 September 2009 00:29:36 Steven Phillips wrote:

> Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 23:19:48 -0400
>
> > From: Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [PLUG] Crunchbang: Wow!
> > To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List"
> >        <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
> >
> > On Friday 04 September 2009 21:35:57 jeff wrote:
> > > Easy Peasy is the distro people graduate to after trying Hannah Montana
> > > linux.
> >
> > I have not graduated to Hannah Montana Linux, still using Spice Girl
> > Linux since the '90s.  I think it its Spice Girl LTS.
>
> Isn't support starting to sag pretty badly by now?

On some installations, especially the one where support has been transfered to
Los Angeles, the interface is a bit thin.  I suppose the nipping and tucking
involved obscures the aging inner workings.

Edward Mage - Administrator
Exjinn Support Services

ESS provides smart, down to earth full service web hosting & on-site technical support & training services in Philadelphia. | http://exjinn.net