Drew Lehman on 10 Sep 2009 17:16:26 -0700

[PLUG] WiMax Questions

For those at the VM/WiMax presentation yesterday, there were a few
questions people had asked.  Unfortunately, Dave wrote down the
questions on the back of a page in one of the handouts, then proceeded
to mix it in with the stack he had.  SO, for those who had questions
about the WiMax, could you please email me off list with those
questions.  I will forward them on to Clear and post the questions with
the answers once I receive them.