Elizabeth Krumbach on 10 Sep 2009 19:46:14 -0700

[PLUG] Matthew Rosewarne has passed away

Hi everyone,

I received the heartbreaking news this evening from his father that
Matthew Rosewarne has passed away.

Matt will be greatly missed by me personally and I know many of you
feel the same. His passing is a terrible loss to our community, as an
active member of PLUG his energy was infectious and I always enjoyed
his presentations.

His obituary follows, which includes details of where contributions in
his memory can be made.

MATTHEW ROSEWARNE KAHN

KAHN, MATTHEW ROSEWARNE, August 23, 2009 of Philadelphia PA.
Tragically lost after a prolonged illness. Remembered with abiding
love by his parents Dr. Sidney Kahn and Clare Kahn Mozes; his sister,
Ellie; stepfather, Sandy Mozes; step-brothers, Dan, Jon and Eric
Mozes; extended Kahn, Rosewarne, Mozes and Harary families and many
loving friends. The family request that contributions in his memory be
made to Electronic Frontier Foundation, 454 Shotwell St., San
Francisco CA 94110 (www.eff.org) or to the Cousteau Society, 710
Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton VA 23669 (www.cousteau.org)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2