Tim Allen on 17 Sep 2009 06:30:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] subversion question

Hi Eric,

What I normally do in this case is create a new, empty repository. I
then copy the file tree into the empty repository's directory (only a
blank trunk at this point). You can then use svn ignore on any file or
directory (and subdirectories) you do now want to be under svn version
control, before doing an initial check in to the repository. When
you've ignored everything you don't want, check the entire tree in,
and it will ignore any directories or files you've marked to ignore
with svn.

Regards,

-Tim