Ronald.KayeJr on 9 Oct 2009 06:52:17 -0700

[PLUG] web access email adds html code in message

I have been posting to this group, and snort users,

With my personal account, using Verizon webmail (OWA?)

I typically have no issues, except …

I have heard from some people that they receive my messages with HTML  tags,

Making the post unreadable.

It only seems to be happening to people on the lists above.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

If you are someone who has received something like this,

What OS?

What email client.

I am sending this msg with an employer email account, and regular outlook, so no issue with this one I presume

Thx

Ron

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.