Art Alexion on 9 Oct 2009 09:01:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] web access email adds html code in message

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:52 AM, <Ronald.KayeJr@cognizant.com> wrote:

I have been posting to this group, and snort users,

With my personal account, using Verizon webmail (OWA?)

I typically have no issues, except …

I have heard from some people that they receive my messages with HTML  tags,

Making the post unreadable.

It only seems to be happening to people on the lists above.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

If you are someone who has received something like this,

What OS?

What email client.

I am sending this msg with an employer email account, and regular outlook, so no issue with this one I presume

Speaking of bad poetry, not only did your message come through as HTML, but the first letter of each line being capitalized, even mid-sentence, I couldn't help but read it as [bad] poetry.

(Of course, I wouldn't know good poetry if it snuck up and poked me in the eye/ear.)

--

artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface