Lee Marzke on 13 Oct 2009 12:53:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Clearwire WiMAX service started in Philadelphia two weeks ago

I was just quoted these prices:

Clear.com   1.888.888.3114

Pick (2) Option  Home + Mobile  ( but does NOT include roaming to 3G )
the roaming option
must be bought on a seperate plan for $70/mo for just mobile.

$55/mo  -  Home+Mobile,  3-6Gb/s down,  1Gb/s up,
$10/mo  -  each  static IP
$69.99   -  Home modem purchase
$59.99  -  USB 4g only modem purchase

For  Home +  3G/4G mobile   ( I believe with the 5GB/mo cap on mobile )
$50/mo +  $70/mo  service
$10/mo  - each static ip home
$69.99 -  home modem
$225    -   3g/4g USB modem

The service to Collegeville  just went live in the last few days.   West
Chester is still not covered.

Lee

--
"Between subtle shading and the absence of light lies the nuance of iqlusion..."  - Kryptos

Lee Marzke,  lee@marzke.net   http://marzke.net/lee/
IT Consultant, VMware, VCenter, SAN storage, infrastructure, SW CM
+1 800-393-5217  office         +1 484-348-2230               fax
+1 610-564-4932  cell           sip://8003935217@4aero.com    VOIP