Art Alexion on 8 Nov 2009 16:35:07 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird Lightning

On Sunday 08 November 2009 18:07:11 Conor Schaefer wrote:
> I have read and write capabilities to my Google Calendar.

I am glad that it is working with Google calendar, except I don't use Google
calendar.  I do use exchange calendar.  It looks like it is going to work with
exchange calendar.

While it seems to be working, the maildav/thunderbird combo is quite slow.  I
decided to set it up for local caching so that I don't have to wait every
time.  It literally takes hours for my mailbox to load this first time.

--
Art Alexion