Elizabeth Krumbach on 23 Nov 2009 13:07:22 -0800

[PLUG] Northeast USA indoor “holiday geeknic” – December 12th 2009

Hello Philly Folks!

Philly Geeknic[0][1] organizers will be hosting yet another "Geeknic"
event in a couple weeks:

http://geeknic.org/?p=84

"Time for something a little different! For the 3rd geek get together
on the east coast this year we’ll be taking over an arcade! So yes, a
little odd for a geeknic, but it is getting cold in these parts, so
it’s time for us geeks to get out and do something. We’ll have 2 hours
of freeplay time (so you don’t need any quarters) on over 100
machines, exclusive to this event. The cost is $12 (+ paypals fees, if
you pay by it) a person if you pay before December 1st or $14 after,
including at the door, so sign up today! Send an email to
jonathand@geeknic.org for registration details or with any questions
you may have.

We’ll be on location from 1pm to 3pm and will be heading out for food
after at a local restaurant where you are welcome to join us. (details
on that will be posted shortly) Dinner is not included in the price
(which is only for game time) but we’ll be at a reasonably priced
place.  We are currently considering “The Perk” which has good
affordable food.

We will be at the Pinball Parlour
808 Allentown Rd.
Earlington, PA 18918

This location is approximately 2 hours from New York City, 45 minutes
from Philadelphia, PA, and 2 hours from Harrisburg, PA."

Hope to see you there!

[0] Geeknic Picnic, April 2009: http://geeknic.org/?p=41
[1] Geeknic Camping, July 2009: http://geeknic.org/?p=47

--