Mike Sheinberg on 25 Nov 2009 12:47:25 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Python book

I taught myself from scratch with Programming in Python 3: A Complete Introduction to the Python Language. Along with the Python website documentation and Google I was able to get some pretty shwanky scripts for work in a few months. I didn't really have much background in scripting/programming beforehand so your expertise level may alter your perceptions of whether this book is useful.

-Mike